Rutherford College is an innovative College with a commitment to students and their learning. It has always been a successful school staffed by capable and dedicated teachers. The facilities and the grounds are continually being upgraded. In order to prepare students for the challenges that they will face in their future Rutherford College focuses on:
- Academic achievement and excellence to develop each student as an independent learner.
- Preparing students for a continuation of learning beyond the College
- Helping students to achieve their potential in a supportive learning and environment
- Encouraging students to develop a cultural identity and awareness
- Giving students the opportunity to be involved in extracurricular activities to ensure that they develop as well-balanced individuals
- Establishing high standards of behaviour and respect
- Providing the appropriate level of support to respond to the individual student needs.
- Providing the resources and management expertise to ensure that the very best education is delivered to the students in our care
Roll: about 1373; 37 International Students.
Rutherford College is a community where striving for personal excellence is the focus. Student needs are put at the centre of a personalised learning system is which learning is made meaningful for them. A high expectations culture exists and high standards of academic, sporting, cultural and social achievement are attained.
Rutherford College is located in a residential coastal area of west Auckland only 15 minutes from downtown Auckland city.
West Auckland is known for its spectacular surf beaches and bush walks. It also has many sports facilities, parks, cafes and shopping centres.Add to favourites Help me apply>