To get the best possible experience using our website we recommmend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. IE8 is no longer supported. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Click on the links to get to the download page.
In every case where a refund is payable, it will be made within 7 days of the agreement that a refund is owed.
We will pay you a full refund of your Client Account balance in cases when
1. the work we have agreed to do for you is completed, such as lodgment of an application, submission, or similar
2. we have agreed to cease acting for you before any work is undertaken
Potentially disputable refunds
We will pay fair and reasonable refunds when unforeseen circumstances arise that change the nature or amount of the work that we have agreed to do for you, according to our Written Agreement.
1. Determining that refund amount will require consideration of the work actually done and disbursements made, as well as consideration of foregone opportunities of accepting work from other clients.
2. As soon as practicable after those circumstances have changed, we will advise you in writing of our calculation of the refund due.
3. Should you agree to that amount, the refund then becomes payable within 7 days.
4. Should you not agree to that amount, the matter will need to go through our Complaints Procedure.
5. The refund agreed through that process is then payable within 7 days.