To get the best possible experience using our website we recommmend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. IE8 is no longer supported. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Click on the links to get to the download page.
STEP 1: Internal Complaints Procedure
1. If at any time you have a complaint about any of the services that we have undertaken to provide to you in accordance with our Written Agreement, you may make a complaint to:
Contact may be made:
2. We will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing within two (2) working days of receiving it.
3. We would be happy to meet with you at any time to discuss the nature of your complaint, so that we can attempt to resolve it fairly and promptly between ourselves. You can bring any support person you wish to such a meeting.
4. We would also be happy to arrange a mediator to attend a meeting if you wish.
5. We will formally reply to your complaint within 10 working days of meeting with you, or receiving the full details of your complaint.
STEP 2: External Complaints Procedure
1. If you are not happy with our response to your complaint in STEP 1, and you feel that we have demonstrated one or more of the following grounds for complaint
you may complain to the Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA).