Early childhood professionals’ scholarship in the areas of leadership and management are enhanced through the study of this postgraduate certificate which focuses on expert knowledge through in-depth exploration of associated issues and trends.
Study Highlights Summary
- Authentic leadership in early childhood education.
- The ethical basis of leadership.
- Managing early childhood settings.
- The teacher leader and manager in early childhood education.
- You will gain higher level specific skills in leadership, management and mentoring.
- Encourages you to critically reflect on leadership and management as they relate to early childhood education.
- Complete an NZQA approved postgraduate qualification in just six months.
Please refer to full entry criteria details on the NZTC website.
|Course Level||Postgraduate Diploma|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||Feb, Apr, Jul, Oct|
|Other Study Costs|