This program equips students with an in-depth pedagogical knowledge of the major early childhood curriculum areas: language, literacy, the creative arts, mathematics, science and technology; family and community; and foundations for leadership in an early childhood context.
Study Highlights Summary
- Supporting curriculum areas in early childhood education.
- Working with infants and toddlers.
- Culturally diverse early childhood education.
- Leadership in early childhood context.
- Develops an in-depth theoretical and subject-related knowledge in early childhood education.
- Enhances your leadership capabilities.
- Provides pathway options into further education and teaching qualifications.
Please refer to full entry criteria details on the NZTC website.
|Course Level||Diploma - Level 5, 6 or 7|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||NZTC Online Blended Learning - Choose your start date|
|Tuition Fee||$20,000 (2019)|
|Other Study Costs|