Laying a strong foundation of theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of early childhood education, this program equips students to become resourceful and reflective professionals, competent in the key areas of learning. These include professional studies, development and learning, and early years’ pedagogy.
Study Highlights Summary
- Becoming a professional early childhood teacher.
- Play as a framework for learning.
- Child development and social competence in early years.
- Culturally responsive early childhood education.
- Provides a strong foundation of knowledge in early childhood education.
- Equips you with strategies on how to put theory into practice.
- Provides pathway options into further education and teaching qualifications.
Please refer to full entry criteria details on the NZTC website.
|Course Level||Diploma - Level 5, 6 or 7|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||NZTC Online Blended learning - Choose your start date/ college base Feb/Jul|
|Tuition Fee||$20,000 (2019)|
|Other Study Costs|