The New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6) qualification will provide you with a deeper understanding of business concepts and practices. You will study a range of topics including organisation and management, accounting, marketing, economics, commercial law, computing concepts and business communication. A number of elective courses are offered to meet your individual needs.
SUBSUMED QUALIFICATIONS: Accounting Technicians Diploma; NZIM Diploma in Management
STUDY HIGHLIGHTS SUMMARY
Graduates will be able to:
- Add value to a range of organisational settings by applying specific business skills.
- Apply a range of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Apply critical problem-solving skills with initiative and judgment.
- Recognise ethical and cultural issues inherent in decision making.
- Work independently and within teams of diverse people.
- Have appropriate skills, research abilities and knowledge to pursue further study and professional development.
Graduates will be well prepared for careers in Middle Management, Accountancy, Accounting Technicians, Banking, Credit Management, Finance.
Middle Management, Accountancy, Accounting Technicians, Banking, Credit Management, Finance.
- Academic Equivalent of New Zealand High School year 12 completion.
- English Language: IELTS (Academic Test) 6.0 or equivalence. No band less than 5.5
|Course Level||Diploma - Level 5, 6 or 7|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Other Study Costs||$500|