Designed to advance quality teaching, learning, research, and scholarship skills in the early childhood sector, this research-based Master’s is ideal for graduates who have a degree and want to take their educational and professional skills to a higher level.
Study Highlights Summary
- Authentic leadership in early childhood education.
- Communities of learning and engagement.
- Children and families in early childhood education.
- Infants’, toddlers’, and young children’s learning through the arts in multicultural society.
- Equips you with higher level research, curriculum and leadership skills.
- If you are a manager or senior level staff, you can enhance your leadership and mentoring of the teachers in your preschool.
- Beneficial if you are seeking a career as a researcher, scholar, lecturer or academic in the early childhood field.
Please refer to full entry criteria details on the NZTC website.
|Course Level||Masters Degree|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||Feb, Apr, Jul and Oct|
|Tuition Fee||$51,600 (2019)|
|Other Study Costs|