Providing essential knowledge and skills for a successful career in a number of early childhood related roles, this degree focuses on the major aspects of early childhood education, exploring current issues and trends without the requirement of practice.
Study Highlights Summary
- Play as a framework for learning.
- Professional practice and leadership.
- Academic writing and research in early childhood education.
- Culturally diverse early childhood education.
- Provides a comprehensive, theoretical knowledge of early childhood education.
- Gives you a qualification relevant to work in areas such as education, teaching, research, health, policy, management, leadership, social work and curriculum development.
Please refer to full entry criteria details on the NZTC website.
|Course Level||Bachelor Degree|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||NZTC Online-Blended Learning - Choose your start date / College based: Feb and Jul/Aug|
|Tuition Fee||$20,000 (2019)|
|Other Study Costs|