This Master’s degree aims to advance scholarship in curriculum, leadership, advocacy and ethics at a postgraduate level through coursework. This Master’s is advantageous for those who wish to develop expertise in a specific area of educational practice.
Study Highlights Summary
- Leadership and management in early childhood education.
- Adult teaching philosophies and techniques.
- Children and families in early childhood education.
- Infants’, toddlers’, and young children’s learning through arts in a multicultural society.
- Encourages critical reflection on practice as it relates to early childhood education.
- Develops your knowledge and skills through advanced level /coursework.
- Beneficial if you are looking to advance your career as an early childhood professional.
Please refer to full entry criteria details on the NZTC website.
|Course Level||Masters Degree|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||Feb, Apr, Jul and Oct|
|Tuition Fee||$39,600 (2019)|
|Other Study Costs|