The Management endorsement aims to provide students with the opportunity to add management studies to an undergraduate qualification in other disciplines.
Possible job and career opportunities can include management roles in:
- Service Industry
In particular, the management endorsement is designed to assist students to:
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the wide body of management principles and concepts.
- Demonstrate a technical, analytical and conceptual understanding of the role of management in the business environment.
- Respond to the changing economic, technological, political, legal, organisational and social environments, as these relate to the practice of management.
- Apply ethical and moral concepts to the practice of management.
- Manage people or operations in a workplace
|Course Level||Diploma - Level 5, 6 & 7|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||16 March, 17 August|