Degree graduates from any discipline are enabled to gain specialist knowledge in the area of early childhood education with this qualification. Featuring a strong practical component, students benefit from hands-on learning and working alongside study commitments. Upon completion, graduates are eligible to apply for New Zealand teacher registration and Provisional Certification.
Study Highlights Summary
- Early childhood teachers as leaders influencing quality curriculum.
- Supporting children with diverse needs
- Supporting cultural diversity through the inclusive pedagogy
- Modern approaches to child development
- Use your degree to fast-track to eligibility for New Zealand teacher registration upon completion of this program.
- Benefit from hands-on learning with practical experience in early childhood settings.
- Enjoy the flexibility of learning while you work.
Please refer to full entry criteria details on the NZTC website.
|Course Level||Graduate Diploma|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||NZTC Online-Blended Learning - Choose your start date|
|Tuition Fee||$29,500 (2019)|
|Other Study Costs|