The Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management has a broad scope to give you practical application in the business world in just one year.
STUDY HIGHLIGHTS SUMMARY
This qualification gives you
- skills to get the best result out of people and processes
- skills in analysis and logistics
- skills to plan and implement production
All of these skills will enable you to be employed in operations and production management, and contribute to what every business needs: increased profitability.
Be work ready to be employed in a project management role within your choosen field of expertise.
- Bachelor Degree in any subjects excluding Project Management OR Level 6 or 7 Diploma AND relevant work and/or life experience OR Equivalent practical, professional or educational experience
- English Language: IELTS (academic Test) 6.0 in every band, or equivalent.
|Course Level||Graduate Diploma|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Other Study Costs||$700|