The Graduate Diploma in Information Technology enables students who have completed a bachelor degree to achieve a graduate level qualification in information technology.
The GradDipIT programme has been designed to enable graduates to pursue a career in the computing industry.
In particular, the programme is designed to provide students with:
- A sound knowledge of the information technology environment and its effective management.
- The ability to analyse the needs of business and make recommendations for IT services and systems.
- The ability to advise on, develop and implement innovations leading to a more efficient use of resources within a dynamic information technology environment.
- The ability to relate to and communicate effectively with personnel and clients who have diverse backgrounds.
- The motivation for continued learning and self-development to cope effectively with change.
- An understanding of the legal, regulatory and ethical frameworks of the IT sector.
|Course Level||Graduate Diploma|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||16 March, 17 August|
|Tuition Fee||18, 200|