This qualification prepares students for a rewarding career in the field of early childhood teaching. NZTC students gain the skills and knowledge needed to practice with confidence in a diverse socio-cultural context and are eligible to apply for New Zealand teacher registration with the Teaching Council of Aotearoa New Zealand.
Study Highlights Summary
- Modern approaches to child development.
- Early childhood assessment, planning and teaching grounded in play-based curriculum.
- Research, professional practice and leadership.
- Teaching in culturally diverse contexts.
- Developed specifically to meet the demands of the early childhood sector.
- Equips you with all the tools needed to become an effective early childhood teacher.
- You become a confident and resourceful practitioner able to work in a diverse range of early childhood contexts.
Please refer to full entry criteria details on the NZTC website.
|Course Level||Bachelor Degree|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||NZTC Online-Blended Learning - Choose your start date / College based: Feb and Jul/Aug / Field based: February|
|Tuition Fee||$22,000 (2019)|
|Other Study Costs|