Bachelor of Applied Management graduates will have a sound understanding of the dynamic and changing environment in which managers operate in New Zealand and internationally, that will enable them to apply that knowledge at both organisational and strategic levels in a range of industries and organisations. On reaching the workplace, graduates will be able to integrate into their workplace environment quickly, having already spent time through their course of study in a work context applying the knowledge and skills of the curriculum.
STUDY HIGHLIGHTS SUMMARY
You will develop business knowledge and expertise including an understanding of
- historical perspective of business development in New Zealand
- necessary to implement sustainable business practices
- multicultural influences on business operation.
You can choose to complete a single or double major, in the areas of
- Human Resources
- Operations & Production Management
- Project Management
You will gain real world experience through an internship during your study and you will also be part of a co-operative education project which will see you graduate as “work-ready” and able to make an immediate contribution to the business environment.
On completion of this programme, graduates will have a sound understanding of the dynamic and changing environment in which management takes place; enabling them to apply that knowledge at both operational and strategic levels in a range of industries.
- Academic Equivalent of New Zealand High School year 12 completion.
- English Language: IELTS (Academic Test) 6.0 or equivalence. No band less than 5.5
|Course Level||Bachelor Degree|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Intakes||23 February, 20 July|
|Other Study Costs||$500|