The Bachelor of Business Studies (Management) distinguishes itself from many other similar degrees by being rather more practically orientated and also having a research element.
This programme offers four majors: accounting, management, marketing, information systems plus an unendorsed option.
You can expect a supportive environment with small classes and positive, experienced staff.
STUDY HIGHLIGHTS SUMMARY
- Strong focus on applied learning, an approach which is highly valued by employers
- Work-based projects embedded in the programmes provide practical experience with New Zealand employers
- Clearly defined pathways offer many opportunities for progression to higher levels of study at EIT
- Industry guest lecturers and speakers
- Site visits to various businesses
- Small campus, students receive individual attention and support
(a) Academic Equivalent of New Zealand High School graduation qualification.
(b) English Language: IELTS (academic Test) 6.0 or equivalence. No band less than 5.5
|Course Level||Bachelor Degree|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Duration||Second and third year entry only|
|Intakes||16 March, 17 August|